3D cell culture: discover the new VitroGel™ 3D Hydrogel system
Therefore, VitroGel™ 3D fits perfectly with our “cellphy” offer, providing life scientists with reagents and laboratory services mimicking the physiological environment of the Human body in vitro, for more physiologically relevant experimental data.
- VitroGel™ 3D (cat. nr TWG001): an animal origin-free hydrogel system mimicking the natural ECM, ideal option for floating cell lines.
- VitroGel™ 3D-RGD (cat. nr TWG002): RGD peptide modified hydrogel of VitroGel 3D promoting cell attachment and cell-matrix interactions for 3D-culture and 2D-coating (invasion/migration, chemiotaxis…). Best solution for adhesion cell lines.
VitroGel™ 3D – Principle & mechanism of action
- More accurate for 3D cell culture:
- Convenient for cell harvesting:
- Easy-to-use with fast gelation:
Gelation starts immediately right after mixing and becomes stable in 15 min. Cells distribute homogeneously in the hydrogel.
VitroGel™ 3D performances vs. other 3D cell culture methods
Multiple applications on multiple cell types
- 3D cell culture:
VitroGel™ 3D can be used for 3D cell culture by simply mixing with cells.
The hydrogel matrix supports cells to grow as 3D colonies over time.
Drugs or other chemical compounds can be added to penetrate into hydrogel system for screening.
- 2D coating (migration / invasion / adhesion):
VitroGel™ 3D can be used to coat the substance that cells grow on.
The different stiffness and texture of the substance might lead to different cell behaviours. Also, as time goes on, cells might move into the hydrogel matrix for invasion/migration study.
- Xenograft studies and other applications:
To know more and order your VitroGel™ 3D
- See the list of cells & cell lines successfully tested on the VitroGel 3D system together with the optimized conditions: VitroGel™ 3D Case Studies
- Access to demonstration videos on YouTube tebubioTV:
- Additional documents you’ll also find of interest: